*We are open for In-Person learning.
For more information, call us at (213) 765-2400. Para más información, llama al (213) 765-2400,
AFOC “Learn English” Program
(Programa para aprender Inglés)
Study ESL to develop your language proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing skills; grammar in everyday situations.
Begin your course online to:
- Learn English to communicate in school, at work, and in the community.
- Learn to read signs, charts, written in English.
- Learn English to communicate in everyday situations.
- Learn English using Schoology, Zoom, technology, e-mail, internet, and more!
- Learn English to help your children with online homework.
- IET-Computers and IET-Cosmetology.
Class Levels | English as a Second Language (ESL)
Description: These competency-based courses are designed to develop communicative competence in listening, speaking, reading, writing, and numeracy for the immediate needs of adult English learners, from Beginning Literacy through Advanced Low levels. A sequential grammatical structure base is integrated into the context of everyday life situations.
ESL CITIZENSHIP 50-01-70
Description: This 200 hour course provides students an understanding of the naturalization process and the listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills it requires. Instruction includes the naturalization process, rights and responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship, the N400 application, the naturalization interview, American history, government and civics, and the English skills needed for becoming a naturalized citizen.
Beginning Low – Advanced Low
Hours and Information
For more information, call:
Alejandro Alcaraz – (323) 391-4842
Eric Weiss – (818) 861-6182