Full-Time Young Adult Program (FTYA)
This program is designed for high school drop-outs ages 18 through 24. The course of study leads to a high school diploma. Individualized student plans (ISPs) and counseling services are provided to each student. For more information, contact the FTYA counselor at (213) 765-2541. This program is located on the AFOC campus.
- Must be between 18 and 24 years old
In order to participate in the FTYA, students must:
- Take a 1 week online Student Tools for Educational Pathways (STEP) orientation.
- Attend classes 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Bring your official transcripts.
- Students may not have an open IEP.
- After STEP class, make an appointment to see Counselor, Eric S. Spilberg, at (213) 765-2541.
For more information, call us at (213) 765-2400
For disability support. Click the blue button below: