- Brake System Diagnosis and repair – Disc brakes, Drum brakes, hydraulic system, wheel bearing, parking brake, Anti-Lock brake system.
- Suspension and Steering Diagnosis and repair – Shocks absorbers, Struts, Alignment, Tire rotation, Tire installation and balancing.
- Tune-Up, Oil change.
Visit our student store on the first floor for more information
Auto Body Collision/Refinishing Services
- Minor Collision Damage Repairs
- Minor Urethane Bumper Repairs
- Bolt on Replacement Panel
UNCLEAR ABOUT OUR SERVICES?
Please Call For an APPOINTMENT! We will be ready to start our services soon as we have the equipment needed. 2019 Make It Happen!!
Engine Performance and Electrical Classes Services provided
- Oil changes
- Tune-up and Maintenance services
- Check engine light trouble shooting
- Drive ability Problems
- Minor Electrical repairs
There is a $20.00 charge for labor to bring the vehicle into the shop plus any needed parts
- Smog Pre Test
- Smog certifications
- Smog check “Test only and Star Certification” (coming soon)
- Smog Failure troubleshooting
There is a $20.00 charge for labor to bring the vehicle into the shop if the vehicles pass the test there is an additional $20.00 for the certificate and service, Total cost of $40.00. This is for model years 2000 and up.
There is a $20.00 charge for labor to bring the vehicle into the shop if the vehicles pass the test there is an additional $40.00 for the certificate and service with a Total cost of $60.00. This is for the model year 1976 – 1999.
Nate Davis, instructor
For more information about this class, please visit the following facebook page