What is the Academic Pathway?

ESL Pathway Graphic

Interested in:

  • Earning your high school diploma or a high school equivalency certificate (HiSET)?
  • Building your skills for career training or employment?
  • Going to college?

With our Adult Secondary Education (ASE) program, students can complete A-G approved* high school courses in traditional classes (learn with a class), individualized labs (learn at your own pace), or independent study classes (learn at home).

DACE counselors review student transcripts and provide options for earning a high school diploma or high school equivalency certificate. Click here to see the Diploma Plus Program requirements.

*A-G courses are a series of high school classes that students are required to successfully complete to be eligible for admission to the California State University and University of California systems.